Race is ON! We received approval through Public Health, Oakridge and the city of Westfir. If things change and were to get canceled due to Covid-19 everyone will get a 100% money credit to next year’s race, so you can feel safe registering. Here are some guidelines that we will be providing to ensure everyone’s safety during the event. I want everyone to feel comfortable and secure that you will be able to participate in a quality fun race and be safe doing it!
- All runners will be required to wear a mask at anytime they can not keep a six foot distance.
- All runners will be required to carry a mask or buff with them during the race.
- All runners will check in each day before the race to get their temperature checked. You must have a temp of 100.3 or less to participate.
- Runners will not be allowed to touch any food, drink or nutrition without a volunteer handing it to them first.
- All volunteers will be required to wear a mask and gloves at all times.
- Each aid station will have hand sanitizer provided.
- Runners must put their mask on at each aid station they stop at.
- There might be a possibility of wave starts depending on the numbers of the race.